13 August 2013

Gallery 3



Today I'd like to share with you all what I've been up to lately... 
I've been busy with Stationery for a Babyshower 
Weddings - Birthday parties - Fund Raising projects
I'll start with the Babyshower Stationery
I designed this Stationery for a friend of mine's friend...
I absolutely LOVE the theme for this boy - Babyshower Celebration
NAUTICAL THEME (BABYSHOWER)





 .................................................................................

From a Boy - Babyshower to a Boy - Birthday party
THEME - ALIENS / SPACE  (BIRTHDAY)
What 9 year old boy don't like Aliens and Spaceships...






.................................................................................................

I also did some fun projects - I made some pretty decorative

FLINT-FLOWER-BROOCHES
for my cutest little nieces
(promise to load some pics of them next time)
Decorate a plain scarf, shirt, hoodie or even curtains


and some fun
PAPER FLOWERS
I love making these - they can be used as a gift decoration - decorate any gift bag or box


.................................................................................

CLAY HEARTS
I use them to decorate gift tags or note cards, I even use them on my business cards



................................................................................

And then of course I did some
WEDDING INVITATIONS





...................................................................................

How cute is this  
SAVE-THE-RHINO
cards + clip on brooches I made for a DayCare Centre
Hope to get and share some more pics of this Eventful day




.................................................................................









No comments:

Post a Comment